Sunday, October 15, 2017
- I really believe He expects more of us.
- There's one purpose for "religion;" so someone can be in control.
- You can't outgive God.
- We're supposed to make a difference!
- God gives the increase!
- I don't say, "Show me the money." I say, "Show me the SCRIPTURE!"
- Genesis 1 is God's plan for His creation.
- What separates churches? The part of the Word they choose NOT to follow.
- If not us; who? If not here; where? If not now; when?
- I'm about seeing lives changed.
- Say, "I'm getting more like Jesus today!"
- Say, "I have obtained a like precious faith."
- Quit determining what you can and can't do based on your past failures; base it on your past victories.
- The church has been blocking (been on the defense) long enough!
- We got it!
- The truth is more than enough!
- Our nature is made up of what we're born from.
- We're supposed to let our light shine.
- They (the world) have a right to expect something from the children of God.
- There's power in the blood!
- Put more priority in the Word and God will speak to you more.
- You can only preach what you know.
- We've kept quiet long enough!
- Start believing God wants to use you.
- This Word demands a demonstration.
- "God, give us ears to hear."
- God through YOU can make all the difference.
- Make yourself available and let God use you.
- Don't doubt God!
- Say, "All things are possible to them that believe; and I'm a believer!"
Testimonies: The Lord provides a place to live! The Lord heals an ear!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Peter 1:1-4
1 Peter 1:23
1 Corinthians 3:3