Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Question: Are you on good speaking terms with God?
- Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him!
- I didn't come here to play;I came here to pray.
- If it's in the book, pray it and say it.
- The key: We have to recognize we're with our Father.
- Desperate people dig anywhere.
- I'm ready to see the goodness of God!
- We need to hear what God says.
- I need a manifestation of God.
- We need a manifestation of God everyday!
- You get what you do.
- If we're not following God 100% we miss out on God moments
- It's worth everything!
- There's nothing like His presence.
- Our Father's in control!
- Sometimes we have divine accidents so we're right where we need to be.
- What's wrong? No manifestation.
- Pray until someone shows up at the door.
- It's time someone takes this seriously.
- Where's the church? Circusville.
- Remember when church was uncomfortable?
- When you find Him, don't turn Him loose.
- Nothing you can hang on to is worth anything compared to what God can give you.
- Our services should amaze people.
- Homework: watch the video on this site.
- The more real you want it; the more real it will become.
- I want to see a manifestation in all of our lives.
- It needs to get crazy if it's ever going to get good.
- How good would it have to be for you to be here every night?
- Anytime there's a fire a snake will jump out of it.
- Say, "Do it again God!"
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Peter 2:24
1 Corinthians 2:4,5
2 Chronicles 7:1,2